Ok Productive Fam! We're showing you how to put together a quick version of sausage and peppers that are so damn good, you'll think you picked them up from an Italian street festival. This is a go-to recipe for us because it only keep you in the kitchen for about 15 minutes and you can work miracles with the leftovers for the rest of the week.
Breakfast? Dice up the sausage into bite size pieces and make a sausage and pepper omelette.
Dinner #2? Cube some potatoes, fry em' up, and toss em' on a roll for a sausage & pepper potato sangwich. Yes, we meant to spell it that way. East coast Italians will get it....
This is also a great recipe to add to your arsenal when you need to whip up a dish for an upcoming party. You can just double up the recipe, grab a bunch of Italian rolls, and let your guests go to work.
Gents Tip - looking to speed up the time even faster? Pick up some pre-cooked turkey or chicken sausage, heat, and brown both sides!
What You Need:
- 1 package spicy sausage
- 1 pack sweet sausage
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic cloves crushed
- Red pepper flakes
What You need To do:
- Slice peppers and onions long ways and peel and crush garlic with knife.
- Heat oil on med/high heat and add vegetables to pan and add seasoning to your taste. Cook until tender with a slight crisp.
- Remove vegetables and reserve in a bowl.
- Slice sausages in half and cook on through on each side until browned.
- Add in reserved veggies and combine with sausage.
Tell us what you think! Message us.