This snack is perfect for you keto kids out there. Bacon, Cheese, and peppers are the main ingredients so it's high fat and low carb. These are a favorite to make during the NFL Playoffs here at the Productive Compound because they are a cinch to put together. The best part is that you can freeze a bunch and break them out each Sunday as we progress to the Super Bowl. This recipe is for the basic version, but you can level up at anytime by adding some ground beef, turkey, etc...
What You Need:
- 12 Jalapeno peppers
- 6 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Pack bacon
- 1 Pack Mexican shredded cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice pepper in half and remove seeds
- Mix together cream cheese and shredded cheese then fill jalapenos
- Cut bacon in half and wrap halved slices around each jalapeno
- Place in 350° degree oven for 20 minutes
- Add salt and pepper and serve
Gents Tip - The longer you cook the less spicy the pepper. You can also offset the spice by adding in some extra cream cheese.
Tell us what you think! Message us.